Granitestone Dynamic Duo Set - 9.5" Round Fry & 5.5" Egg Pan
The Granitestone nonstick 2 piece set boasts premium granite stone mineral and reinforced with diamonds to enhance the cooking performance, making food release, flipping and tossing easy, no oil or butter needed for healthy cooking.
Food slides off like you're cooking on air! Granitestone will change the way you cook and clean with its dishwasher safe feature. Mini fry pan is ideal for making smaller portions, perfect sunny side ups, scrambled eggs and omelets. Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the pans are suitable for all stove tops, except induction.
- Nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup
- Coating of the pan is infused with diamonds, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use
- Stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for both righty and lefties & the unique Y shaped handles let’s heat escape and keeps the handles cool to the touch
- Spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup
- Non-Stick coating is derived from minerals and reinforced with diamonds, making this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an eco-friendly, healthy experience
The single 9 inch pan works perfectly. No fuss and clean up is so great, quick & easy.
The pan sticks all the time
I have a set of Granite stone cookware I purchased years ago and I love it. This order was no different. The little egg pan is the perfect size and so easy to clean up.
My aunt recommended these and my sister really likes the ones I got her for Christmas, I will be purchasing some for myself in the near future
I had hoped to replace my actual 91/2" Granite Stone Original because the coating wore through within 2 years... this new pan is smaller - fits inside the old one. Needs oil and my other lid does not fit. More money, less pan..No more Granite Stone for me.